Wednesday 25 January 2012

If You're Happy and You Know it...

Just to prove that I have not been idle this week, some photographic evidence of activity! Not the stunning action shots I may have hoped for but the best I could manage in a windswept field, with a weighty bundle of baby strapped to my chest and an excitable spaniel on a flexi-lead attached to one arm!

In fact, our walk on Monday proved even more challenging as said bundle of baby became distinctly unimpressed half way around our field of choice and began to make her lack of satisfaction known. Loudly. So, for about half a mile, we walked on headed back toward the car accompanied by my desperately determined renditions of 'The Wheels on the Bus' and 'If You're Happy and You Know It'....this seemed to appease the small person as long as I did not stop singing. An entertaining sight we would have made, had anyone been unlucky enough to bear witness, and another reason to be grateful that, where possible. we walk in deserted fields far from the general populace. It's in the best interests of the populace, trust me.

So, progress is being made. The three bears and I have been getting out and about. And how did the biggest bear show his appreciation? Why, by coating himself in the fresh scented deposits of another species, of course! Thanks, Monty.

No comments:

Post a Comment